12 variants in total.
The Renault Duster facelift has been launched in India, at a starting price of INR 8.47 lakhs (ex-showroom, Delhi). It comes with optional Renault Easy-R Automated Manual Transmission.
Renault Duster facelift price list (ex-showroom, Delhi):
- Petrol 4x2 MT RXE - INR 8,46,999
- Petrol 4x2 MT RXL - INR 9,26,999
- Diesel 85 PS 4x2 MT RXZ - INR 11,46,999
- Diesel 85 PS 4x2 MT RXS - INR 10,76,999
- Diesel 85 PS 4x2 MT RXL - INR 10,26,999
- Diesel 85 PS 4x2 MT RXE - INR 9,46,999
- Diesel 85 PS 4x2 MT Standard - INR 9,26,999
- Diesel 110 PS 4x2 MT RXL - INR 11,06,999
- Diesel 110 PS 4x2 MT RXZ - INR 12,26,999
- Diesel 110 PS 4x2 AMT RXL - INR 11,66,999
- Diesel 110 PS 4x2 AMT RXZ - INR 12,86,999
- Diesel 110 PS 4x4 MT RXZ - INR 13,56,999
Featuring 32 styling and mechanical changes, the Duster facelift debuted in the country at the Auto Expo 2016 last month. The exterior enhancements include revised headlamps, grille, bumpers and tail lamps, gunmetal finished 16-inch alloy wheels, power folding and adjustable ORVMs with turn indicators, Kayak roof rails, and a new body colour named Cayenne Orange.
The interior benefits from new seat upholstery, new colour theme, updated centre console design, new 7-inch MEDIANAV display, updated air conditioning system, new power windows with anti-pinch function, rear view camera display with reverse guide lines, and the like. Range-topping variants get two airbags, ABS with EBD and brake assist, ESP, and Hill Start Assist.
There 2016 Renault Duster features the addition of the six-speed Renault Easy-R AMT system to the 110 PS diesel variant-lineup. The AMT version has the same gear ratios as the manual, hence the mileage claimed is the same - 19.6 km/l.
The 1.6-litre petrol engine with five-speed manual gearbox continues to be on offer, and the same goes with the 1.5-litre diesel with six-speed manual and the 1.5-litre diesel with the 4x4 drive configuration and six-speed manual transmission.