The prices of the top-end configurations of the Hyundai Venue have leaked online. Apparently, the new sub-4 metre SUV's prices will go as high as INR 10.66 lakh (ex-showroom).
Hyundai will sell the Venue in 13 different configurations, as mentioned in the below list:
- Venue 1.2L petrol MT E
- Venue 1.2L petrol MT S
- Venue 1.0L petrol GDI MT S
- Venue 1.0L petrol MT SX
- Venue 1.0L petrol MT SX Dual Tone
- Venue 1.0L petrol MT SX (O)
- Venue 1.0L petrol DCT S
- Venue 1.0L petrol DCT SX+
- Venue 1.4L diesel MT E
- Venue 1.4L diesel MT S
- Venue 1.4L diesel MT SX
- Venue 1.4L diesel MT SX Dual Tone
- Venue 1.4L diesel MT SX (O)
The SX+ will be the range-topping equipment line and be available in only one configuration (1.0L petrol DCT), priced at INR 10.66 lakh*. The 1.0 petrol MT SX (O) and 1.4L diesel SX (O) configurations will cost INR 10.09 lakh* and INR 10.43 lakh* respectively. The prices of lower configurations are yet to be known.
Like the upcoming MG Hector, even the Hyundai Venue is being touted as a connected SUV. It boasts 33 different 'BlueLink' connectivity features out of which 10 are exclusive to India, where it will have its market premiere tomorrow. Other highlights include two-tier front light setup, projector fog lamps, electric sunroof, wireless charging, navigation, Arkamys sound system, air purifier, 16-inch alloy wheels, and 8-inch HD central display.
Hyundai Venue buyers have three engine options and three transmission choices. Below are the engine-transmission combinations on offer:
- 1.0L turbocharged three-cylinder petrol engine (120 PS/172 Nm), 6-speed MT/7-speed DCT
- 1.2L naturally aspirated four-cylinder petrol engine (83 PS/115 Nm), 5-speed MT
- 1.4L turbocharged four-cylinder diesel engine (90 PS/220 Nm), 6-speed MT
An AWD system is unavailable in the Hyundai Venue.
The Hyundai Venue will be pitted against the Ford EcoSport, Mahindra XUV300, Maruti Suzuki Brezza and the Tata Nexon.