We can see in the video, which has been uploaded by YouTuber Biker Prakash Choudhary, that the rider is riding a red colour 2021 Jawa 42. The motorcycle is fired up and its loud exhaust note is instantly noticeable. We feel that it has quite a good amount of bass when the bike is idling, which is pretty impressive for a single-cylinder motorbike. The rider also revs the engine a bit and the exhaust note becomes louder and more pleasing.
Some of the key features of the 2021 Jawa 42 include:
- 13-spoke alloy wheels with tubeless tyres
- Bar-end rearview mirrors as standard
- Addition of a trip meter in the instrument console
- Redesigned seat pan and cushioning for enhanced rider comfort
- Tweaked frame and suspension for improved ride quality and handling
- Flyscreen and headlamp grille as optional accessories
The 2021 Jawa 42 is available in 3 new colour options namely Orion Red, Sirius White, and AllStar Black. They have a common all-black theme and also feature a classic grey sports stripe that runs across the length of the motorcycle. For more such interesting stories, keep checking IndianAutosBlog.com.