Here are the Maruti Swift 2015 model specifications.
Maruti Swift 2015 Dimensions:
- Length: 3,850 mm
- Width: 1,695 mm
- Height: 1,530 mm
- Wheelbase: 2,430 mm
- Ground Clearance: 170 mm
- Fuel tank Capacity: 42 liters
- Turning radius: 4.8 meters
Maruti Swift 2015 Engine and Gearbox:
- Petrol Engine: 1.2-liter 16v VVT four-cylinder petrol with 84.3 PS (83.11 bhp) @ 6,000 rpm and 115 Nm of torque @ 4,000 rpm; ARAI mileage at 20.4 km/l; 965 kg kerb weight.
- Diesel Engine: 1.3-liter 16v DOHC four-cylinder diesel with 75 PS (73.94 bhp) @ 4,000 rpm and 190 Nm of torque @ 2,000 rpm; ARAI mileage at 25.2 km/l; 1,060 kg kerb weight.
- All engines get a 5-speed manual transmission.
- Interesting facts: The updated Swift is 10 percent more fuel efficient than the outgoing model.
Maruti Swift 2015 Suspension, Brakes & Tires:
- Front: McPherson strut
- Rear: Torsion Beam
- Ventilated discs at the front, drum brakes at the rear
- Tires: 185/65 R15
Maruti Swift 2015 Features:
- Dual front airbags
- ABS with EBD
- Auto door lock
- Reverse parking sensors
- Central locking and immobilizer
- Silver accents for the foglight enclosures
- New alloy wheels
- Electrically adjustable and folding wing mirrors
- Front and rear power windows
- Tilt steering
- 60:40 folding rear seat
- Integrated CD/MP3/FM player with Bluetooth, USB, AUX-in and steering integrated controls
- Automatic AC
- Intelligent key
- Engine starter button
[Note: These features are available only on the top-end ZXi/ZDi variants. The above is the Swift 2015 model specifications. This model is no longer on sale in the new car market. The Swift is now in its third generation with new specifications. The current 2021 Maruti Swift is available from Rs 5.73 lakh to Rs 8.41 lakh. ]