Audi Q5 concept takes to the 2009 Worthersee Tour
I’m the Founder & CEO of IndianAutosBlog.com. I love teamwork and talking about cars.
Audi is celebrating its 100th b’day this year, and how could it not do it with panache considering the quantum of achievement and technological breakthroughs it has been credited with in the last century of motoring.
Audi displays this special SUV along with all the other iconic cars bearing the 4 rings at the Worthersee Tour in Reifnitz, Austria, from May 20-23, a special tour to celebrate Audi’s accolades.
The Audi Q5 launched in India happens on the first week of next month, so this news fits rather tightly on the front page of our blog.
The Q5 custom concept is expensive looking and hence carries modifications in every department-
- special Daytona Grey paint
- 21-inch wheels
- a wider track
- lowered ride height
- tuned 3.0l TFSi engine goes from 333 horsepower to 408 hp
- 0 to 100 km/hour in 4.4 seconds
- top speed of 250 km/hour (155 mph)
On the inside-
- stainless steel-plated pedals
- S line sport seats
- panorama roof system,
- “Worthersee 09” adhesive film
- textile floor mats with “Worthersee 09” print application
- parking aid with rearview camera
- voice control
- Audi lane change assistant
- headlight range control with cornering lights
Audi Q5 concept of 2009 Worthersee Tour Image Gallery