An IndianAutosBlog.com reader who wished to remain anonymous, sent us images of the Mahindra mini Xylo (code - U203) testing in west India. We've already brought readers 20 images of the mini Xylo in a post last month and the latest installation provides a clear look of the vehicle's interior.
The area adjacent to the gear lever houses a cup holder. In the normal version you get a cup holder, but not in the same position.
The mule caught testing is a high end model with the DDAS (Digital Driver Assist System) feature. There are no steering mounted controls for audio and the rest of dashboard, from what we infer, is alike the Xylo. The previous collection of spy shots showed two small jump seats at the rear. Will that make it to the production spec model?
For the benefit of new readers, here's a list of features we expect on the mini Xylo.
- Some variants could be equipped with a start button
- It could be a 5+2 seater. Jump seats fitted to the rear are strictly for children in the family.
- A 3 pot engine producing 70hp and 160Nm of torque will be strapped to the vehicle
- There will be no roof-mounted AC like on the normal Xylo
- The compact Xylo stands on 205/65/R15 tires
- Seat backs will have aircraft style trays on select variants
- Spare tire will be mounted on the rear door
- The tiny quarter glass behind the jump seat will make it look like a grown up Wagon R
Can Mahindra price the mini Xylo from 4.99 lakh rupees?