Here are the features and specifications of the Mahindra KUV100 which was launched today.
- Length: 3,675 mm
- Width: 1,715 mm (with side cladding)
- Height: 1,655 mm (with roof rails)
- Wheelbase: 2,385 mm
- Ground Clearance: 170 mm
- Boot capacity: 243 liters
- Fuel tank capacity: 35 liters
Engine and Gearbox:
- 1.2-litre mFalcon three-cylinder G80 petrol engine, producing 82 bhp at 5,500 rpm and 115 Nm at 3,500-3,600 rpm; 5-speed manual gearbox; ARAI mileage of 18.15 km/l.
- 1.2-litre mFalcon three-cylinder D75 diesel engine, producing 77 bhp at 3,750 rpm and 190 Nm at 1,750-2,250 rpm; 5-speed manual gearbox; ARAI mileage of 25.32 km/l.
Suspension, Brakes & Tires:
- Front: Independent McPherson Struts with Dual Path mounts, Hydraulic Gas charged shock absorber.
- Rear: Semi-independent Twist beam with coil spring and hydraulic gas charged shock absorber.
- Disc brakes only at the front.
- Tyres: 185/65 R14.
- ABS with EBD
- Front foglamps
- ISOFIX mounting points
- Dual airbags
- Rear wiper & washer
- Daytime Running Lamps with LED
- 14-inch alloy wheels
- Rear spoiler
- Follow-me-home headlights
- Central locking
- Remote keyless entry
- 3+3 seating option
- Infotainment System with 3.5-inch display FM/MP3/CD, Bluetooth, Aux & USB
- Mahindra BlueSense app
- Steering mounted audio controls
- Micro Hybrid technology with PWR/ECO driving modes
- Tilt steering
- Electrically adjustable ORVMs
- Chilled glovebox
- Telescopic steering
- Front centre armrest
- Folding rear seats
Mahindra KUV100 - Brochure
[Slideshare direct link]