BMW launched the X6 'Sports Activity Coupe' in India this morning. For the prospective buyer who thinks that the X6 is too subtle and understated, help is at hand from Lumma Design.
Lumma design offers a complete X6 upgrade package codenamed CLR X 650 GT slated for launch at Geneva Motor Show.
Whats New in the CLR X 650 GT?
- Generous use of Carbon fiber
- Dual-colour 23inch alloys
- LED running lights
- Carbon fiber grille inserts
- Re-worked front fascia and sideskirts
- An obligatory rear wing (for a GT touch)
- Monster 315 section-width for enormous grip
- Alcantara and leather treatment paired with more carbon fiber for a high-tech look
More details are expected next week at the stands of 2009 Geneva Motor Show.