Will replace the Renault Fluence.
The Renault Megane Sedan's prices for Turkey have been revealed. Multiple Turkish websites are reporting that the Renault Fluence successor will go on sale in the country on 12 October.
The Renault Megane Sedan will be available in Turkey in three trim levels: Joy, Touch and Icon, and in total ten different configurations with prices ranging from 62,600 TL (INR 13,63,427.48) to 96,750 TL (INR 21,07,214.20).
Three engines are available: 1.6-litre 16 V petrol, 1.2-litre TCe petrol and 1.5-litre dCi diesel. The range consists of two petrol and four diesel models. Three transmission choices will be available, 6-speed manual, 6-speed EDC dual-clutch automatic and 7-speed EDC dual-clutch automatic.
Noteworthy feature of the Renault Megane Sedan are, Pure Vision full-LED headlights, C-shaped LED daytime running lights, 18-inch wheels, panoramic sunroof, hands-free tailgate, 7-inch TFT LED display inside the instrument panel, colour head-up display, electric parking brake, R-LINK 2 infotainment system with an 8.7-inch touchscreen display and Arkamys sound system.
Renault Megane Sedan - Engines and Transmissions
- 1.6-litre 16V four-cylinder petrol engine producing 84 kW (112.60 hp) and 156 Nm of torque, with a 5-speed manual transmission
- 1.2-litre TCe four-cylinder petrol engine producing 97 kW (130.03 hp) and 205 Nm of torque, with a 7-speed EDC dual-clutch automatic transmission
- 1.5-litre dCi four-cylinder diesel engine producing 66 kW (88.47 hp) and 220 Nm of torque, with a 6-speed manual transmission
- 1.5-litre dCi four-cylinder diesel engine producing 81 kW (108.58 hp) and 260 Nm, with a 6-speed manual transmission
- 1.5-litre dCi four-cylinder diesel engine producing 81 kW (108.58 hp) and 250 Nm, with a 6-speed EDC dual-clutch automatic transmission
- 1.5-litre dCi four-cylinder diesel engine producing 96 kW (128.69 hp) and 320 Nm, with a 6-speed manual transmission