Petrolheads Rejoice! Hyundai has finally taken the wraps of the new Verna. After being spied countless number of times on the Indian Roads, Hyundai has finally launched the new Verna with the starting price of Rs 6.99 Lakhs and goes all the way to 10.74 Lakhs for the top variant (ex-showroom Delhi). The Hyundai Verna is also symbolize the company’s new marketing tagline ‘New Thinking New Possibilities’
The other variants that are available:
1.4 VTVT: Power 107PS
1.6 VTVT: Power 123PS
1.4 VGT CRDI: Power 90PS
1.6 VGT CRDI : Power 128 PS
This classification is just for the Engines. The classification based on Features is even more daunting. It is available in 10 variants in total. Each and every variant is separated by a margin of Rs 60000 and the top spec Automatic variant is available at a margin of Rs 70000. Yes, even we are shocked as to in how many variants is this car available in. It is almost like tailor making the car for each and every person in India.
A few other pointers from the conference:
- The company is growing at 16% per annum.
- Hyundai’s operations in India are very important and thus the company will invest in a new Diesel Plant in India.
- The new Verna is a bit longer than the current Verna Transform to give it a better stance.
- It is designed in such a way that it looks bigger to the eyes although it is not actually that big. Hyundai Designers call it ‘Visual Width’. This philosophy is also carried inside of the car so the passengers feel that there is more space inside.
- The new Verna is garnished with chrome to give it a premium look.
- The ARAI Fuel Economy Figures: 1.4 petrol 17.43kmpl, 1.4 Diesel 23.5kmpl , 1.6 petrol 17.01 kmpl & 1.6 Diesel 22.32 kmpl
- Hyundai is targeting 45000 units by year end.
The Hyundai Verna promises to be a good value proposition and will compete with other cars in the C+ segment with the sole USP of - ‘Bang for Buck’. But hold on tight as we get you a detailed review of the car in the coming weeks :)