German tuning company AVUS Performance today revealed its new customization kit for the Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG. The standout is obviously the heavily tuned 6.L V8 engine that produces 585Bhp and 600Nm of torque. Hence, the car can effortlessly hit 200Mph (300 Kph).
The AVUS C63 upgrades consists of
- stiffer suspension layout
- Mirror covers
- Black painted front grille, roof and Mercedes star
- a stainless steel exhaust system that makes the car louder
- 19“ AMG multi-spoke rims (20“ optional)
- 8-piston brake calipers on 380mm diameter discs