Gets a new 1.2L three-cylinder CRDi diesel engine.
Hyundai Motor India has launched its first product in 2017, the new Hyundai Grand i10 (Facelift), today digitally. Available in petrol and diesel variants spread across four grades, the 2017 Hyundai Grand i10 is priced between INR 4.58 Lakhs - INR 7.33 Lakhs (ex-showroom Delhi).
2017 Hyundai Grand i10 1.2 Petrol Price:
- Hyundai Grand i10 Era: INR 4,58,000
- Hyundai Grand i10 Magna: INR 5,22,990
- Hyundai Grand i10 Sportz: INR 5,65,990
- Hyundai Grand i10 Sportz(O): INR 5,96,295
- Hyundai Grand i10 Magna AT: INR 5,98,990
- Hyundai Grand i10 Asta: INR 6,39,890
- Hyundai Grand i10 Sportz(O) AT: INR 6,82,790
2017 Hyundai Grand i10 1.2 Diesel Price:
- Hyundai Grand i10 Era: INR 5,68,400
- Hyundai Grand i10 Magna: INR 6,15,990
- Hyundai Grand i10 Sportz: INR 6,58,989
- Hyundai Grand i10 Sportz(O): INR 6,89,791
- Hyundai Grand i10 Asta: INR 7,32,890
Changes on the outside uplift the sporty appeal of the Grand i10. It now features Hyundai's new Cascading hexagonal grille flanked by fog lamps with LED DRL strips, air curtains similar to the Hyundai Elantra, roof rails, chrome door handles and new 15-inch diamond cut alloy wheels. At the rear, the new i10 features a dual tone bumper with round reflectors on either side and a spoiler.
Inside, the Grand i10 retains the dual tone beige and black colour combination with chrome and silver accents and dual-tone fabric seat upholstery. One of the biggest upgrades is a new 7-inch touchscreen system in Asta and Sportz(O) grades with reverse parking camera, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, while the Sportz grade gets a smaller 5-inch touchscreen audio system with Bluetooth.
The Asta also features an automatic climate control system as standard. A driver's airbag is standard across the range, and a passenger airbag is fitted in Sportz(O) and Asta. The latter also gets ABS as standard.
The engine lineup includes the same 1.2L 4-cyl Kappa petrol engine and an all-new 1.2L U2 3-cyl CRDi diesel engine, which produces 75 PS and 19.4 kg.m of peak torque. A 5-speed manual gearbox is standard in both variants, while a 4-speed automatic is exclusive to the 1.2 petrol.