Features and Specifications – 2015 Maruti Swift (facelift)
Anjan Ravi, I'm a true-blooded petrolhead. Hope you enjoy our news stories, launch coverages, motorshow coverages and test drive reports.
Here are the features and specifications of the 2015 Maruti Swift which will launch this week.
- Length: 3,850 mm
- Width: 1,695 mm
- Height: 1,530 mm
- Wheelbase: 2,430 mm
- Ground Clearance: 170 mm
- Fuel tank Capacity: 42 liters
- Turning radius: 4.8 meters
Engine and Gearbox:
- Petrol Engine: 1.2-liter 16v VVT four-cylinder petrol with 84.3 PS (83.11 bhp) @ 6,000 rpm and 115 Nm of torque @ 4,000 rpm; ARAI mileage at 20.4 km/l; 965 kg kerb weight.
- Diesel Engine: 1.3-liter 16v DOHC four-cylinder diesel with 75 PS (73.94 bhp) @ 4,000 rpm and 190 Nm of torque @ 2,000 rpm; ARAI mileage at 25.2 km/l; 1,060 kg kerb weight.
- All engines get a 5-speed manual transmission.
- Interesting facts: The updated Swift is 10 percent more fuel efficient than the outgoing model.
Suspension, Brakes & Tires:
- Front: McPherson strut
- Rear: Torsion Beam
- Ventilated discs at the front, drum brakes at the rear
- Tires: 185/65 R15
- Dual front airbags
- ABS with EBD
- Auto door lock
- Reverse parking sensors
- Central locking and immobilizer
- Silver accents for the foglight enclosures
- New alloy wheels
- Electrically adjustable and folding wing mirrors
- Front and rear power windows
- Tilt steering
- 60:40 folding rear seat
- Integrated CD/MP3/FM player with Bluetooth, USB, AUX-in and steering integrated controls
- Automatic AC
- Intelligent key
- Engine starter button
[Note: These features are available only on the top-end ZXi/ZDi variants.]