Volvo has updated the XC90 crossover with slightly new looks and a host of features for the 2013 model. The XC90 debuted at Detroit Motor show in early 2002 and the company claims that it has updated the crossover by over 322 changes such as:
Volvo XC90 exterior changes:
- New color-coordinated trim
- Revised bumpers
- Sill moldings and wheel arches.
- Headlamps with LED running lights and redesigned Tail lamps
- Silver scruff plate
- Two new colors - Twilight Bronze and Flaminco Red
Volvo XC90 interior changes:
- Sanded silver aluminum inlays
- White instrument lighting
- Leather tailgate strap
- Wood rimmed steering wheel
- Higher-end Premium Plus and Platinum trim levels gain special Sovereign hide soft leather and walnut wood
Under the hood, XC90s continues the 3.2-liter straight six, which generates 240 horsepower and 236 lb-ft. of torque. A six-speed automatic puts power to either the front or all four wheels, depending on specification.
This model could be Volvo India's first launch of 2012. The XC90 is brought into India through the CBU route.