Volvo has upgraded the aging XC90 with cosmetic elements. Let's quickly look at what's different on the 2012 XC90 that we expect Volvo India to launch in India next year.
2012 Volvo XC90 interiors
- 3-spoke steering wheel
- Aluminum trim as standard
- watch dial-like instrument panel design with white lighting
- split tailgate
- leather grab handle for third row passengers
- A top-end Executive variant equipped with soft leather seats that have ventilation and massage functions
2012 Volvo XC90 Image Gallery
2012 Volvo XC90 exterior styling changes
- Daytime Running Lights
- Silver bumper and roof rails as standard
- Body colored lower door moulding
- LED brake lights, dual light tail lamps
- six-spoke 18 inch alloy wheels
The 2012 XC90 will provide yet another opportunity for Volvo India to talk and advertise its products. The XC90 in its upgraded form also gives customers who are looking for a seven seater the ready upgrade in the same showroom space.