The 2010 Mercedes Benz E-Class Coupe (as we posted yesterday) will debut at Geneva Motor Show next month. Until today, the AMG version of the coupe remained a mystery, not anymore! Daimler has revealed official pictures and details of the 2010 Mercedes E Class Coupe AMG.
Features both performance and styling upgrades
2010 Mercedes E Class Coupe AMG Exterior Features
- A new front apron with large air intakes,
- New side skirts
- Rear apron with black insert
- 18-inch AMG light-alloy wheels in a 6 twin-spoke design
- 235/40 R 18 tires at the front and 255/35 R 18 at the rear
2010 Mercedes E Class Coupe AMG Interior Features
- Black ARTICO leather and multicontour seats
- AGILITY CONTROL sports suspension with stiffer springs and shock absorbers
- Speed-sensitive steering with a more direct ratio.