Volkswagen has launched limited editions for Polo and Vento to further boost sales during the festive season. Mr. Neeraj Garg, Board Member and Director at Volkswagen India said that the success of the IPL edition of the Vento drove them to launch another limited edition for both Polo variants.
The cars are available at dealer showrooms and come with 40,000 rupees worth of accessories at no extra cost. Here’s the list of features
- Touch screen Multimedia Player with USB and Bluetooth connectivity
- Breeze branded pillows and Breeze branding on the exterior of the car
- Available only on the Trendline variant of both petrol and diesel
- Navon satellite navigation system
- Rear park distance control
- Leather seats
- Breeze branding on pillows and exteriors and floor mats
- Available across all trim levels but only in petrol
With these value added cars, Volkswagen makes sure that most of the festive season rush ends up at their showrooms only.