Suzuki has introduced a special 'Outdoor' variant for the Suzuki Swift 4X4 in Italy. Suzuki offers a 4X4 variant of the Swift in Europe that comes in handy in winter months when there is heavy snow.
The new model gets a cosmetic upgrade to make the sporty looking hatch look a bit rugged and tough.
The Outdoor variant is available in two models - GL STYLE and GL TOP - both powered by a 1.2 L VVT petrol engine.
Suzuki Swift 4X4 Outdoor Edition
- Electric windows front and rear, central locking with remote control integrated in the key.
- Manual air conditioning, hi-fi system with CD player and MP3 audio, electronic volume control, four speakers and antenna, audio controls integrated into the steering wheel, 2 tweeters and USB socket.
- Leather steering wheel, height-adjustable driver's seat height adjustment; electromagnetic tailgate opening, electrically adjustable and heated exterior mirrors.
- Dual front airbags (passenger side can be deactivated), driver knee airbag, front side airbags and curtain (total 7), ESP + TCS, collapsible pedals.
- 16 " Alloy wheels, front fog lamps and privacy glass.
- GL Style + cruise control with steering the steering wheel, automatic light switch.
Pricing for the 4WD GL STYLE Outdoor is € 16,616 (Rs. 11.5 lakhs) ,while the 4WD GL TOP Outdoor is for € 17,524 (Rs. 12 lakhs) . Prices are inclusive of VAT.
The Outdoor variant receives a very distinct looking exterior that gives it that adventurous feel. The centre grill area, front and rear sump guards, side skirts, wheel arches and the mirror area have been given a black matte treatment. The C-pillar is also painted in black to provide a wrap-around feel for the glass area. 4X4 Stickers have been pasted on both the car's sides to complete the looks.
Other than these features, the customer can get metallic paint and sunroof as optional extras.
Suzuki Swift 4X4 Outdoor Edition Image Gallery
[Source: Suzuki Italy]