Honda announced a new special edition CR-V in Germany. Before you assume this is just with leather seats, badges and special paint, let me tell you this is an all-new model.
Because until now the CR-V was offered with the 150 hp two-liter engine, and this special edition Honda CR-V comes with a 2.4-liter version with 166 hp.
That's not it - the special edition is also fitted with an automatic transmission. The nearly 30 Nm torque advantage will make it easy to drive in the city. The 18-inch alloy wheels are eye-catching.
New things on the 2.4-liter special edition Honda CR-V -
- Xenon headlights with automatic washing system.
- interior draped in leather with heated seats
- dual-zone automatic climate controls
- multifunction steering wheel
- cruise control
- parking sensors for front and rear
- MP3 player and six CD changer
The special edition CR-V 2.4 Exclusive Edition costs 35,400 euros.
Source - Auto News Germany