Here are the features and specifications of the 2015 Maruti Alto K10 which was launched today.
- Length: 3,545 mm
- Width: 1,490 mm
- Height: 1,475 mm
- Wheelbase: 2,360 mm
- Ground Clearance: 160 mm
- Fuel tank Capacity: 35 liters
- Turning radius: 4.6 meters
- Boot space: 177 liters
Engine and Gearbox:
- Petrol Engine: 1.0-liter three-cylinder petrol with 68 PS (67.04 bhp) @ 6,000 rpm and 90 Nm of torque @ 3,500 rpm; ARAI mileage at 24.07 km/l; 755 kg kerb weight.
- CNG Engine: 1.0-liter three-cylinder petrol/CNG with 59 PS (58.16 bhp) @ 6,000 rpm and 78 Nm of torque @ 3,500 rpm; ARAI mileage at 32.26 km/kg; 835 kg kerb weight.
- A 5-speed manual transmission is standard on all variants. The VXi can be had with a 5-speed AMT as well.
- Interesting facts: The engine is carried over from the previous K10 but is tuned for higher mileage.
Suspension, Brakes & Tires:
- Front: Gas filled McPherson strut
- Rear: 3-Link rigid axle
- Ventilated discs at the front, drum brakes at the rear
- Tires: 155/65 R13
- Driver side airbag
- Central locking
- Body colored bumpers, wing mirrors and door handles
- New wheel caps
- Internally adjustable wing mirrors
- Front power windows
- Integrated CD/MP3/FM player with USB, AUX-in
[Note: These features are available only on the top-end VXi (O) variant.]