Mercedes Benz India has just announced the SLK 350 convertible for the Indian market in a Delhi event. The SLK 350, exactly our prediction, is priced at 61.9 lakh rupees (ex-showroom Delhi).
The SLK 350, as we wrote in our last post featuring some spyshots, isn't a volumes model. It is a brand shaper and has no intention of finding thousand buyers. It serves as a great desktop wallpaper for those with a high resolution camera on their mobile phone.
Mercedes Benz SLK 350 features
- EuroNCAP 5 Star safety (one of the safest cars in its class)
- Magic Sky Control - Panaromc VarioRoof (opaque to transparent at the touch of a button)
- Adaptive headlamps and Daytime running lamps
- Air scarf system - Mercedes' marketeer says a warmer for the driver's neck region
- 17 inch ten spoke alloys
- Electronic parking brake that clears up space between seats
- 6 CD changer, telephone keypad - operated via a Multi-function stereo