Wagon R range now gets increased safety features even on base variants.
Maruti Suzuki launched the AMT (automated manual transmission) on its Wagon R and Stingray models over the weekend. Apart from offering the convenience of a clutch-free driving experience, the Wagon R and Stingray models also get increased safety, even on lower models now. Below are their prices, ex-Showroom, New Delhi:
Maruti Wagon R Prices:
- Maruti Wagon R LXi (O) - INR 439,212
- Maruti Wagon R VXi (O) - INR 464,609
- Maruti Wagon R VXi AMT - INR 476,935
- Maruti Wagon R VXi AMT (O) - INR 509,609
Maruti Stingray Prices:
- Maruti Stingray LXi (O) - INR 458,219
- Maruti Stingray VXi (O) - INR 486,238
- Maruti Stingray VXi AMT - INR 498,594
- Maruti Stingray VXi AMT (O) - INR 531,238
Note that prices of the LXi, VXi and CNG variants of the Wagon R and Stingray remain unchanged.
The (O) variants of the Wagon R and Stingray are equipped with ABS and dual front airbags.
On the powertrain front, the AMT variants of the Wagon R and Stingray continue to be powered by the 1.0-liter K-Series petrol engine which is capable of 68 PS and 90 Nm of torque. The AMT variants see no change in fuel efficiency and continue to return 20.51 km/l.
Maruti Wagon R (Stingray) AMT - Press Release