From the images and Jishnu's email, we understand
1) It will be equipped with stop-start button
2) It will be a 5+2 seater. Jump seats fitted to the rear are strictly for children in the family.
3) A 3 pot engine producing 70hp and 160Nm of torque will be strapped to the vehicle
4) There will be no roof-mounted AC like on the normal Xylo
5) The compact Xylo stands on 205/65/R15 tires
6) Seat backs will have aircraft style trays
7) Spare tire will be mounted on the rear door
8) The tiny quarter glass behind the jump seat will make it look like a grown up Wagon R
Jishnu points out that the mini Xylo has "enormous" amount of space and is probably more than any C segment sedan. If the compact Xylo could be priced between 5-7 lakh rupees it will make it the ultimate Swift Dzire/Indigo Manza alternative. Mahindra's strategy of providing more for less could work once again if the mini Xylo does not have an odd ball look.
What do you think about the mini Xylo?