[Edit - The winner's prize is updated.]
Note - This story is an advertorial.
On the heels of the launch of the Honda CB Unicorn 160, HMSI has announced the 'Goodness Cult' contest.
What is Goodness Cult?
- Honda will create a virtual world that is full of people who are the embodiment of goodness that is two-fold.
- This Cult is about goodness that is inside and outside, people who stand out both for their good looks and their good heart.
- Users will nominate people around them who are either 1. Good looking, or people who are 2. Good at heart or both.
- The good looking nominated people will reside on the looks section of the bike, while the people nominated for their good deeds will reside on the performance section (is good) of the bike. Further relating to features of the Motorcycle.
- Person with the maximum nomination along with the Top 10 nominations will win exciting gift hampers
- Honda sets the wheel of goodness in motion and attempt to create a universe of people who “Looks Good and are Good” highlighting the CB Unicorn 160 features.
Head over to http://looksgoodisgood.com/ to participate.