Honda Cars India has launched the Honda BR-V at the prices mentioned below, ex-Showroom, New Delhi.
Honda BR-V Petrol:
- Honda BR-V E - INR 8.75 lakhs
- Honda BR-V S - INR 9.9 lakhs
- Honda BR-V V - INR 10.9 lakhs
- Honda BR-V VX - INR 11.84 lakhs
- Honda BR-V V CVT - INR 11.99 lakhs
Honda BR-V Diesel:
- Honda BR-V E - INR 9.9 lakhs
- Honda BR-V S - INR 10.99 lakhs
- Honda BR-V V - INR 11.85 lakhs
- Honda BR-V VX - INR 12.9 lakhs
All variants of the Honda BR-V are equipped with dual front airbags as standard. In addition, all diesel variants get ABS and EBD too, while on the petrol variants, they are standardized from the S variant.
Projector headlights, LED light guides, diamond-finished 16-inch alloy wheels, skid plates, automatic climate control, keyless entry with push button start, Bluetooth-enabled music system, steering mounted audio controls, rear AC and faux-leather seats are some of the features offered on the Honda BR-V.
The Honda BR-V petrol gets the option of a 6-speed manual gearbox or a CVT with paddle-shifters. The diesel variant of the crossover is available only with a 6-speed manual transmission however. The 1.5-liter diesel engine develops 100 PS and 200 Nm of torque, whereas the 1.5-liter petrol unit makes 119 PS and 145 Nm of torque.
The Honda BR-V goes up against the likes of the Renault Duster, Hyundai Creta, Maruti S-Cross and Mahindra Scorpio in terms of pricing.