Ladies and gentlemen! Here is the scary Lamborghini Veneno LP 750-4, the latest mental bull from the village of Sant'Agata Bolognese.
We brought you the car's first images yesterday and here are the live images from the show floor.
The Veneno is here to celebrate Lamborghini's 50th anniversary of supercar making business. So understandably, the car is the fastest and the most aggressively detailed Lambo ever.
It is also the most exclusive of all the Lambos simply because of the fact that only 3 would be made, and it costs 3 million Euros apiece! Yes you read that right! Guess what, all the three are already sold!
Features of the Lamborghini Veneno LP 750-4
- Named after one of the fastest and the most aggressive fighting bulls from early 20th century
- Based on Lamborghini Aventador
- 6.5 litre V12 engine producing 750 PS (50 PS more than Aventador)
- 7-Speed robotized manual gearbox
- Top speed of 355 kmph
- Pushrod suspension
- Carbon ceramic brakes
- Carbon fiber chassis and CFRP body shells
- Highly detailed and precise surfaces that focus on aerodynamic efficiency and downforce
- Interiors made of Lamborghini-patented materials like ForgedComposite and CarbonSkin
- Central rear fin with adjustable rear spoiler
- 20" wheels up front and 21" at rear
- Carbon fiber ring around the wheel rim, which acts as turbine and directs air towards the brakes
The 3 examples of this unearthly supercar will be reaching its owners as the year progresses.
How do you like Lambo's 50th anniversary poster car?