Now available at dealerships.
The 2017 Honda CR-V's sales commenced in the USA yesterday. The fifth generation model starts at $24,045 (INR 16,32,185.42) and goes up to $33,695 (INR 22,87,231.76) in the top-spec grade.
The 2017 Honda CR-V is available in four trim levels: LX, EX, EX-L and Touring trim levels. LED daytime running lights, electric parking brake with automatic brake hold, 60/40 split rear seat, and multi-angle reversing camera are standard across the range.
Depending on the trim level, more appealing features including LED headlights, 18-inch alloy wheels, dual chrome exhaust finishers, foot activated tailgate, 12-way electrically adjustable driver's seat, 7-inch Display Audio touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, second-row 2.5 amp USB charging ports and 330-watt, 9-speaker sound system with subwoofer can be added.
Key safety and driver assist technologies include Road Departure Mitigation System, Lane Keeping Assist System, Adaptive Cruise Control with Low-Speed Follow and Blind Spot Monitoring System with Cross Traffic Monitor.
The 2017 Honda CR-V is powered by the 2.4-litre i-VTEC naturally aspirated four-cylinder petrol engine that produces 184 hp and 180 lb.-ft. (244.05 Nm) of torque in the LX grade and by a 1.5-litre turbocharged four-cylinder petrol engine which develops 190 hp and 179 lb.-ft. (242.69 Nm) of torque in the EX, EX-L and Touring trim levels. A continuously variable transmission is standard and an all-wheel drive system is available in all the grades.
2017 Honda CR-V - Prices
- CR-V LX 2WD - $24,045 (INR 16,32,185.42)
- CR-V LX AWD - $25,345 (INR 17,20,430.01)
- CR-V EX 2WD - $26,695 (INR 18,12,068.61)
- CR-V EX AWD - $27,995 (INR 19,00,313.2)
- CR-V EX-L 2WD - $29,195 (INR 19,81,769.74)
- CR-V EX-L AWD - $30,495 (INR 20,70,014.32)
- CR-V EX-L with Navi 2WD - $30,195 (INR 20,49,650.19)
- CR-V EX-L with Navi AWD- $31,495 (INR 21,37,894.77)
- CR-V Touring 2WD - $32,395 (INR 21,98,987.18)
- CR-V Touring AWD - $33,695 (INR 22,87,231.76)