Maruti Baleno launched at INR 4.99 lakhs – IAB Report
Anjan Ravi, I'm a true-blooded petrolhead. Hope you enjoy our news stories, launch coverages, motorshow coverages and test drive reports.
Maruti Suzuki has just launched the Maruti Baleno premium hatchback at the prices mentioned below, ex-Showroom, New Delhi:
Maruti Baleno Petrol:
- Maruti Baleno Sigma – INR 4.99 lakhs
- Maruti Baleno Delta – INR 5.71 lakhs
- Maruti Baleno Zeta – INR 6.31 lakhs
- Maruti Baleno Alpha – INR 7.01 lakhs
- Maruti Baleno Delta CVT – INR 6.76 lakhs
Maruti Baleno Diesel:
- Maruti Baleno Sigma – INR 6.16 lakhs
- Maruti Baleno Delta – INR 6.81 lakhs
- Maruti Baleno Zeta – INR 7.41 lakhs
- Maruti Baleno Alpha – INR 8.11 lakhs
The Baleno petrol is powered by the 1.2-liter K-Series petrol engine capable of 84.3 PS and 115 Nm of torque. It is available with a 5-speed manual transmission on four variants, and with a CVT on the Delta variant.
The Baleno diesel gets the 1.3-liter DDiS diesel motor generating 75 PS and 190 Nm of torque, and is mated to a 5-speed manual transmission. The diesel claims 27.39 km/l whereas the petrol MT and CVT are rated at 21.4 km/l.
All variants of the Baleno get ABS, EBD and dual front airbags as standard. On the top-end Alpha variant, the Baleno will offer LED daytime running lights, HID headlights, 16-inch alloy wheels, reverse camera, automatic climate control, smart entry with push button start, a 7-inch touchscreen SmartPlay entertainment system with Apple CarPlay, and steering mounted audio and phone controls.
The Baleno will be available in 7 colors.
Maruti Baleno – Image Gallery
Maruti Baleno – Brochure
[Slideshare direct link]