Maruti Suzuki has just launched the Maruti Baleno premium hatchback at the prices mentioned below, ex-Showroom, New Delhi:
Maruti Baleno Petrol:
- Maruti Baleno Sigma - INR 4.99 lakhs
- Maruti Baleno Delta - INR 5.71 lakhs
- Maruti Baleno Zeta - INR 6.31 lakhs
- Maruti Baleno Alpha - INR 7.01 lakhs
- Maruti Baleno Delta CVT - INR 6.76 lakhs
Maruti Baleno Diesel:
- Maruti Baleno Sigma - INR 6.16 lakhs
- Maruti Baleno Delta - INR 6.81 lakhs
- Maruti Baleno Zeta - INR 7.41 lakhs
- Maruti Baleno Alpha - INR 8.11 lakhs
The Baleno petrol is powered by the 1.2-liter K-Series petrol engine capable of 84.3 PS and 115 Nm of torque. It is available with a 5-speed manual transmission on four variants, and with a CVT on the Delta variant.
The Baleno diesel gets the 1.3-liter DDiS diesel motor generating 75 PS and 190 Nm of torque, and is mated to a 5-speed manual transmission. The diesel claims 27.39 km/l whereas the petrol MT and CVT are rated at 21.4 km/l.
All variants of the Baleno get ABS, EBD and dual front airbags as standard. On the top-end Alpha variant, the Baleno will offer LED daytime running lights, HID headlights, 16-inch alloy wheels, reverse camera, automatic climate control, smart entry with push button start, a 7-inch touchscreen SmartPlay entertainment system with Apple CarPlay, and steering mounted audio and phone controls.
The Baleno will be available in 7 colors.
Maruti Baleno - Brochure
[Slideshare direct link]