2015 Maruti Dzire (facelift) ZDi gets push-button start, parking sensors – Spied
Shrawan Raja, I'm the Founder & CEO of IndianAutosBlog.com. I love teamwork and talking about cars.
GaadiWaadi has posted a Youtube video revealing all the features on the 2015 Maruti Dzire ZDi top-spec variant. Indian Autos Blog has learned that the car’s price announcement will be made on February 25, following which customer deliveries commence.
Maruti Swift Dzire ZDi 2015 new features
- Electrically foldable rear view mirrors
- ‘Motion theme’ alloy wheel
- Push-button start
- Bluetooth-enabled audio system with telephony buttons on the steering wheel
- Rear parking sensors
- Keyless entry
- Rear power socket
Exterior changes come in the form of new headlamp, chrome grille, chrome-tinged foglamp enclosure, new rear bumper and inclusion of three new body colours.
There is still no word on the mechanical changes, but the car will retain the 1.3L diesel and 1.2L petrol engines, and similar to the Swift refresh last year, may get a 10 percent bonus in fuel efficiency.
GaadiWaadi has also reported the prices of the car, which is unverified.
2015 Maruti Dzire Petrol Price (ex-showroom, Delhi)
- Dzire LXi – INR 5.07 lakhs
- Dzire LXi (O) – INR 5.20 lakhs
- Dzire VXi – INR 5.85 lakhs
- Dzire ZXi – INR 6.80 lakhs
2015 Maruti Dzire Diesel Price (ex-showroom, Delhi)
- Dzire LDi – INR 5.99 lakhs
- Dzire VDi – INR 6.85 lakhs
- Dzire ZDi – INR 7.81 lakhs
2015 Maruti Dzire ZDi – Image Gallery
[Source – Youtube.com]