Honda Cars India have just launched the 2015 Honda Jazz in the country, in New Delhi at the following prices, ex-Showroom, New Delhi.
2015 Honda Jazz Petrol:
- 2015 Honda Jazz 1.2 E - INR 5.3 lakhs
- 2015 Honda Jazz 1.2 S - INR 5.94 lakhs
- 2015 Honda Jazz 1.2 SV - INR 6.44 lakhs
- 2015 Honda Jazz 1.2 V - INR 6.79 lakhs
- 2015 Honda Jazz 1.2 VX - INR 7.29 lakhs
- 2015 Honda Jazz 1.2 S CVT - INR 6.99 lakhs
- 2015 Honda Jazz 1.2 V CVT - INR 7.85 lakhs
2015 Honda Jazz Diesel:
- 2015 Honda Jazz 1.5 E - INR 6.49 lakhs
- 2015 Honda Jazz 1.5 S - INR 7.14 lakhs
- 2015 Honda Jazz 1.5 SV - INR 7.64 lakhs
- 2015 Honda Jazz 1.5 V - INR 8.09 lakhs
- 2015 Honda Jazz 1.5 VX - INR 8.59 lakhs
To recap, the Jazz comes with a 1.2-liter i-VTEC petrol engine and a 1.5-liter i-DTEC diesel engine, the latter paired only to a 6-speed manual gearbox. The petrol gets two transmission options - a 5-speed manual and a CVT.
The diesel engine on the Jazz develops 100 PS at 3,600 rpm and 200 Nm of torque at 1,750 rpm, while the petrol produces 90 PS at 6,000 rpm and 110 Nm of torque at 4,800 rpm. The Jazz diesel has an ARAI-rated fuel efficiency of 27.3 km/l, while the petrol CVT and MT are rated at 19 km/l and 18.7 km/l respectively.
Safety features on the Jazz include dual front airbags, ABS, EBD and a reverse camera. The top-end VX trim also gets Honda's Magic Seat, alloy wheels, a rear spoiler, a 6.2-inch touchscreen AVN system with DVD capability and integrated navigation, and black seat upholstery and roof lining.