IAB Report – Mahindra Maxximo School van with safety features launched
I’m a true-blooded petrolhead. Hope you enjoy our news stories, launch coverages, motorshow coverages and test drive reports.
Mahindra has launched a school van derivative on its Maxximo Mini Van with added safety features. The Maxximo Mini Van VX School Bus incorporates a slew of features called ‘SafeEye’. Here is a gist of those features:
- GPS based messaging service and real time tracking of children accessible to parents/school administrators on their Android phone or PC.
- Location & speed tracking on GPS map and through SMS alert.
- Emergency notification in case of accidents, deviations from pre-set route or non-scheduled stops.
- CCTV/Still Camera with tamper proof equipment stores video footage up to 48 hours.
- Webcam/Live Feed uses a 3G network to keep track of school van in transit.
Mahindra Maxximo Mini Van VX School Bus with SafeEye BS4 Prices:
- Without Live Streaming – INR 4.37 lakh
- With Live streaming – INR 4.88 lakh
[Note: Prices are ex-Showroom, Mumbai.]
Pravin Shah, Chief Executive, Automotive Division, Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. said –
School Bus Safety has been a major cause for concern within Indian society and numerous public debates have ignited over the last few years on the ways to resolve this critical issue. As a socially responsible organization, we at Mahindra try to be responsive to such issues and thus, the launch of this innovative solution.
Mahindra Maxximo Mini Van VX School Bus with SafeEye – Press Release
[Head to Slideshare if you’re unable to view the document above.]