Prices range from 180.6 million - 226.9 million Rupiah.
Toyota has finally launched the Toyota Grand New Avanza and Grand New Veloz in Indonesia. The facelifted models feature an evolutionary styling, new equipment and a revised engine lineup.
Toyota Grand New Avanza Prices:
- Toyota Grand New Avanza 1.3 E M/T - Rp.180.6 million
- Toyota Grand New Avanza 1.3 E A/T - Rp.191.8 million
- Toyota Grand New Avanza 1.3 G M/T - Rp.198.7 million
- Toyota Grand New Avanza 1.3 G A/T - Rp.209.4 million
- Toyota Grand New Avanza 1.5 G M/T - Rp.211 million.
Toyota Grand New Veloz Prices:
- Toyota Grand New Veloz 1.3 M/T - Rp.204.2 million
- Toyota Grand New Veloz 1.3 A/T - Rp.216 million
- Toyota Grand New Veloz 1.5 M/T - Rp.215 million
- Toyota Grand New Veloz 1.5 A/T - Rp.226.9 million.
The range-topping Toyota Grand New Avanza 1.5 G features a 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Bluetooth streaming, extended taillamp reflector, exclusive 16 inch alloy wheels, and a roof-mounted spoiler. Upon those features, the Toyota Grand New Veloz adds steering mounted controls, and projector headlamps to the mix.
Powering the lower variant is a 1.3-liter engine with dual VVT-i. Power is, reportedly, bumped to 99 hp and 123 Nm of torque. Transmission options include a 5-speed manual gearbox or 4-speed automatic. The other engine is a more powerful 1.5-liter 5NR-FE sourced from the Chinese-spec Toyota Vios, which produces 107 hp and 140 Nm, and is paired to either a 5-speed manual or 4-speed automatic (exclusive to the Grand New Veloz).
The Toyota Grand New Avanza and Grand New Veloz come equipped with ABS and EBD, dual airbags, side impact beams, and a smart key with immobilizer. The rear seats are ISOFIX, and features an additional third headrest in the second row of seats. The third row of seats now split 50:50, further improving practicality.
For more information, refer to the e-brochure of the Toyota Grand New Avanza below the galleries.
Toyota Grand New Veloz - Image Gallery
Toyota Grand New Avanza - Brochure