A special edition of the Suzuki Swift called "Swift Little Marcel" is offered to customers in France in both 3-door and 5-door versions. "Little Marcel" is a fashion brand, that makes over 200 products such as clothing and accessories. It seems that Suzuki and Little Marcel joined together to promote both brands among the people of France.
Suzuki Swift - Fashion Makeover
Little Marcel's spread out colors on the car's bodywork, most noticeable of which is the color theme similar to the products Little Marcel offers. Customers also get Little Marcel signs on the doors and tailgate.
The Swift Little Marcel is offered in two engine options
- 1.2L engine that produces 90hp@6,000rpm & 118Nm@4,800 rpm
- 1.3L VVT diesel that produces 75hp@4,000rpm & 190Nm@1,750 rpm
The 1.2L comes with both automatic and manual transmission, while the diesel engine does not have an AT option. Both 3 & 5 door options are available for the petrol version, and only a 5 door option for the diesel engine.
My Little Fashionista - What more do you have?
The real treats here are
- Cruise control with steering wheel controls
- Automatic Lighting control
- Automatically regulated air conditioning system
- 16'' inch alloy wheels
- Audio system with CD/MP3 player and USB support
- 7 airbags (front, side and knee)
- Hands free system and keyless start
- Leather steering wheel, adjustable for height and depth
- Metallic paint
- Decorations on the roof
3 colour choices
- Silky Silver Metallic
- Pearl Cool White Metallic
- Cosmic Black Pearl Metallic
The Swift Little Marcel's price range starts from €13,990 (9.51 lakhs) and the 5 door model costs €1000 (65,000 rupees) extra.