Suzuki UK is known to bring out special edition models of their existing line up every now and then. Their most favorite car is the Swift because it can carry ‘special edition’ badges as easily as a young girl can carry a pink dress.
This time around they have launched a Suzuki Swift Attitude which is scheduled to go live on 2nd of April with a price tag of £10,750 for the three-door version and £11,220 for the five-door model.
What do you get for the extra dough?
- Superior White Color finish
- Carbon fibre effect roof and door mirrors
- Rear upper spoiler in body color
- Carbon fibre effect ‘Attitude’ badging
- 16-inch wheels in black paint finish.
- Front fog lamps and rear privacy glass.
- Seven airbags, ESP, air conditioning and USB ports are carried from the standard Swift.
It is powered by the same 1.2-liter petrol engine producing 93bhp (a tad more than the Indian model).
Maruti Suzuki needs to learn for Suzuki UK that it’s not about gaudy decals and leather seats. You need to have a theme for a special edition model which should be unique and the whole car should be customized around the theme.
This Suzuki Swift Attitude definitely gets a thumbs up from us!