In what looks like a bid to come into the limelight during this year's festive season, Renault India has introduced a 'Radiant Red' colour option for the Captur. Moreover, roof rails are now a part of the standard equipment list of the RXT Petrol, RXT Diesel and Platine Diesel configurations.
Launched in November 2017, the Renault Captur has been available in four trims - RXE, RXL, RXT and Platine. Of these, the RXE and RXL trims are available with single-tone paint options only. On the other hand, the dual-tone colour schemes are available on the RXT and Platine trims only.
While the Radiant Red paint option is available with a Mystery Black roof colour on the top 2 trims, it's available with a Marble Ivory roof on the RXT trim.
The Renault Captur is sold with two engine options: 1.5-litre H4K naturally-aspirated petrol (106 PS/142 Nm) and 1.5-litre K9K turbocharged diesel (110 PS/240 Nm). While the former comes mated to a 5-speed manual transmission, the latter is paired with a 6-speed manual unit. ARAI-certified fuel efficiency for the petrol and diesel variants stands at 13.87 km/l and 20.37 km/l, respectively.
With the addition of the new paint colour, the Renault Captur is now available in 9 dual-tone and 4 single-tone shades.
Renault Captur - Paint Options
- Radiant red body with Mystery Black roof
- Cayenne Orange body with Mystery Black roof
- Pearl White body with Planet Grey roof
- Mahogany Brown body with Planet Grey roof
- Mahogany Brown body with Mystery Black roof
- Pearl White body with Mystery Black roof
- Cayenne Orange body with Marble Ivory roof
- Mahogany Brown body with Marble Ivory roof
- Radiant Red body with Marble Ivory roof
- Planet Grey
- Moonlight Silver
- Cayenne Orange
- Pearl White