Maruti has launched a special edition on its Swift Dzire compact sedan. Available only in the diesel base grade, the Maruti Swift Dzire LDiX gets added features to make it more appealing.
Extra features on the Maruti Dzire LDiX
- Passenger side vanity mirror
- Integrated music system with CD and AUX capability
- Front and rear speakers and tweeters
- Foglights in the front bumper just like in the higher VDi/ZDi grades
- Anti-theft system with remote central locking and unlocking of doors
- Day and Night inside rear view mirror
The Swift Dzire LDiX is priced at INR 6.86 lakhs on-road, New Delhi. Further benefits come in the form of cash discounts which amount to INR 15,000 (exchange bonus), INR 10,000 (loyalty bonus) and INR 1,500 (corporate discount). The advertisement also reveals that Maruti has unsold stock of Dzires manufactured last year and that further discounts are available on these 2013 mode year vehicles.
The Dzire LDiX is powered by the tried-and-tested Fiat 1.3-liter Multijet diesel engine. It produces 75 PS at 4,000 rpm and 190 Nm of torque at 2,000 rpm and comes with a 5-speed manual transmission.
In April last year, Maruti launched the Dzire Regal limited edition shortly after the Honda Amaze was launched. It seems no coincidence that the LDiX is launched just a week before the market launch of the Hyundai Xcent, which is scheduled to be hit the marketplace on March 12.