Priced between 169,900 - 260,465 pesos (INR 6.6 Lakhs - 10.12 Lakhs).
Volkswagen launched the facelifted VW Vento sedan in Mexico, which is identical to the facelift introduced in the Indian market on June 23. According to reports, prices for each variant and trim levels are given below:
VW Vento petrol variants:
- Volkswagen Vento Startline M/T: 169.900 Pesos
- Volkswagen Vento Startline A/T: 189,900 Pesos
- Volkswagen Vento Trendline M/T: 185,900 Pesos
- Volkswagen Vento Trendline A/T: 205.900 Pesos
- Volkswagen Vento Comfortline M/T: 189.900 Pesos
- Volkswagen Vento Comfortline A/T: 209,900 Pesos
- Volkswagen Vento Highline M/T: 209,900 Pesos
- Volkswagen Vento Highline A/T: 229,900 Pesos
VW Vento diesel variants:
- Volkswagen Vento Startline M/T: 198,900 Pesos
- Volkswagen Vento Startline A/T DSG: 218,900 Pesos
- Volkswagen Vento Comfortline M/T: 218,900 Pesos
- Volkswagen Vento Comfortline A/T DSG: 238,900 Pesos
- Volkswagen Vento Highline M/T: 239,480 Pesos
- Volkswagen Vento Highline DSG A/T: 260,465 Pesos
The Vento facelift features a triple-slat chrome grille, contoured lines on the hood, a redesigned front bumper with new foglights, chrome door handles, new taillight clusters, chrome appliqué for the bootlid and bumper, and a chrome-tipped exhaust.
Inside, the dashboard of the 2015 Vento is available in Walnut desert beige’ on the Highline and ‘Cloud Titanschwarz’ on the lower variants. It also gets an external boot release, power folding wing mirrors with LED turn signals, a chilled glovebox, dead pedal and cruise control.
The petrol option is a 1.6-liter 4-cylinder TSI engine that delivers 105 hp and is paired to a five-speed manual gearbox or six-speed tiptronic automatic unit. As for the diesel, it is powered by a 1.5-liter TDI engine producing 105 hp and 250 Nm. Transmission options include a 5-speed manual transmission and a new 7-speed DSG.