M&M offers a wide range of accessories for its newly launched Marazzo. Here’s how an officially kitted-out Mahindra Marazzo looks like.
The Mahindra Marazzo here is fitted with accessories costing nearly INR 50,000. At the front, the MPV has a bumper armour and chrome surround on headlamps and upper grille. The profile is differentiated with the addition of chrome ORVM covers, chrome door handles, footsteps and rain visors.
The rear-end sees the usage of plenty of chrome on various elements. Bumper lip chrome, chrome reflector surround, license plate chrome applique, chrome tail lamp surround, chrome tailgate applique and bumper hugging add-on are among the accessories used here. Up top, there’s an integrated roof carrier and a shark fin antenna.
Below is the cost of all the accessories mentioned above:
- Front bumper hugging add-on - INR 7,428
- Chrome headlamps surround (set) - INR 910
- Upper grille chrome applique - INR 1,154
- ORVM chrome cover (set) - INR 1,346
- Chrome door handle (set) - INR 1,333
- Rain visor (set) - INR 1,460
- Side steps - INR 10,594
- Rear bumper hugging add-on - INR 5,970
- Chrome tail lamp surround (set) - INR 1,175
- License plate chrome applique - INR 825
- Chrome tailgate applique - INR 1,248
- Rear bumper lip chrome - INR 1,238
- Chrome rear reflector surround - INR 722
- Integrated roof carrier kit - INR 13,451
- Shark fin antenna kit - INR 525
More accessories are available for the Mahindra Marazzo other than those here, for styling, utility, comfort and convenience and safety. Customers can purchase them even online, on the company’s m2all website, on which there's a selection of 92 different items.
The Mahindra Marazzo is available in 7- and 8-seat versions. Customers can choose from four grades (M2, M4, M6 and M8), and total seven configurations. Prices start at INR 9.99 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi) and go up to INR 13.90 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi).