We visited the Dacia stall expecting to see the Duster facelift but we had to be content with a limited special edition model named the Duster Adventure.
The Dacia Duster Adventure limited edition is more about off roading prowess than an accessorized special edition. The compact crossover SUV sports following features -
- Roof rail mounted spot lamps
- Skid plates on both front and rear bumpers
- Smoked headlamps
- Red arrow markings for towing eye and jack locations
- Duster branded mud flaps
- Body decals featuring the name of the car
- Available in two colors - Glacier White and Pearl Black
- Gloss black finish for front grill and wing mirror housing
- 16" wheels
- Tinted windows for protection against UV, glare and heat
- Special upholstery with white embroidery of the compass motif and Duster signature (like the exterior decal)
- Gloss black treatment for the center console
- Contrast white treatment for the air con vents, gear knob and steering wheel
- Waterproof Garmin satnav system with full European map
The Dacia Duster Adventure is available in both 4x4 and 4x2 versions. The car is the second limited edition model launched in collaboration with Garmin.
The first edition, called the Duster Garmin Edition was showcased at the Paris Motor Show last September.