Scrambler to be launched soon.
Ducati has re-entered the Indian market, this time under an official subsidiary: Ducati India Private Limited. For now, dealerships are in place in Mumbai, Delhi and Gurgaon, the latter being the largest showroom in Ducati's global network.
These showrooms are operational, and provide both sales and after-sales support even for existing Ducati owners. A dealership will be opened in Bangalore shortly, and other major cities in the course of time, Ducati India Pvt. Ltd. Managing Director, Ravi Avalur said. Following are the prices of the Ducati range in India, ex-Showroom, New Delhi.
- Ducati Hypermotard – Rs 10,10,143
- Ducati Hypermotard SP – Rs 19,20,170
- Ducati Hyperstrada – Rs 11,10,699
- Ducati Monster 795 – Rs 7,08,477
- Ducati Monster 796 S2R – Rs 8,09,032
- Ducati Monster 796 Corse Stripe – Rs 8,09,032
- Ducati Monster 821 Dark – Rs 9,09,588
- Ducati Monster 821 – Rs 9,59,866
- Ducati Monster 1200 – Rs 19,95,588
- Ducati Monster 1200 S – Rs 24,43,060
- Ducati Monster 1200 S Stripe – 25,83,838
- Ducati 899 Panigale – Rs 13,11,810
- Ducati 1299 Panigale – Rs 32,57,560
- Ducati 1299 Panigale S – Rs 40,16,755
- Ducati Panigale R – 46,75,171
- Ducati Diavel – Rs 13,92,255
- Ducati Diavel Carbon – Rs 17,54,255
- Ducati Diavel Titanium – Rs 37,30,171
The new Ducati Scrambler is expected in India shortly, Ducati hints in their press release. The motorcycle is expected to launch in the first half of this year, certain reports have stated.
Ducati Re-enters India - Press Release
[Head to Slideshare if you're unable to view the document above.]