Here is a souped up version of BMW's popular sports coupe, M3 which is super tuned by G-Power. The production M3 model has 420 bhp but in stage 1, the Compressor system EVO-SK I adds another 105 bhp which makes a total of huge 527bhp. Here we brief you on the modifications done on the 1st and 2nd stages.
BMW M3 G-Power Stage 1 modifications-
- ASA T1-17 superchargers including over running clutch ASA K05
- Supercharger lubrication through bypass from motor oil circuit
- Ultra stiff CNC shaped supercharger bracket system made from aluminium pneumatic controlled, engine load related boost control
- Flow optimized, large volumetric fresh air intake and racing air filter.
- 8 x fuel injectors with enlarged mass flow.
- Optimized exhaust conduction through a back pressure reducing G-POWER full stainless-steel sport rear silencer with 4×83mm tailpipes featuring the M-design look.
- Custom made software for the standard BMW engine and SMG- transmission electronic control unit.
BMW M3 G-Power Stage 2 modifications-
- An ASA supercharger with enlarged mass flow rate (ASA TM1- 17HD)
- G-POWER SPEEDFLOW exhaust system (export only).
- optimized exhaust conduction through dynamic pressure reduced exhaust system including first catalysts replacement pipes.
- Racing stainless-steel catalysts and intermediate muffler.
- Adjustment of the ECU software to the enlarged mass flow rate.
BMW M3 Coupe Image Gallery
IAB Comment- If you own a BMW M3 and want to fit it with the G-Power package, then why not head to the G-Power website to learn more.