Audi India launched their much awaited A3 Sedan in the capital today. Below are the prices of the car.
Audi A3 Sedan Prices:
- Audi A3 Sedan 35TDI Diesel Attraction - INR 22.95 lakhs
- Audi A3 Sedan 35TDI Diesel Premium - INR 25.95 lakhs
- Audi A3 Sedan 35TDI Diesel Premium+ - INR 29.95 lakhs
- Audi A3 Sedan 35TDI Diesel Technology - INR 32.66 lakhs
- Audi A3 Sedan 40TFSI Petrol Premium+ - INR 28.95 lakhs
[Note: Prices are ex-Showroom, New Delhi.]
Based on the VW Group's MQB platform, the A3 Sedan caters to the entry-level luxury segment, which in India is composed of the Mercedes A Class, BMW 1 Series and the soon-to-launch Mercedes CLA. Until the CLA launches, there is no direct competition for the A3 Sedan, all though indirect competition from the A Class and 1 Series does exist.
The new Audi is available with two engine options, a petrol and a diesel. The diesel engine used by the car is the familiar 2.0-liter TDI motor putting out 143 bhp and 320 Nm of torque matched to a 6-speed dual-clutch S-Tronic gearbox. It has an ARAI rated efficiency of 20.38 km/l.
The petrol A3 is powered by a 1.8-liter TFSI engine matched to a 7-speed dual-clutch S-Tronic gearbox. The engine is good for 180 bhp and 250 Nm of torque, with an ARAI rated efficiency of 16.6 km/l.
Pre-launch bookings for the A3 Sedan started earlier this month for INR 3.5 lakhs.