Available in 4 grades: L (LXi, LDi), V (VXi,VDi), Z (ZXi, ZDi) and Z+ (ZXi+, ZDi+).
Maruti-Suzuki has launched the all new 2017 Maruti Dzire in Delhi today. Available in four grades: L (LXI, LDI), V (VXI,VDI), Z (ZXI, ZDI) and Z+ (ZXI+, ZDI+), it is priced between INR 5.45 Lakhs - INR 9.41 Lakhs (ex-showroom Delhi).
Here is the full price list (ex-showroom Delhi)
2017 Maruti Dzire petrol price
- Maruti Dzire LXi MT: INR 5,45,000
- Maruti Dzire VXi MT: INR 6,29,000
- Maruti Dzire VXi AGS: INR 6,76,000
- Maruti Dzire ZXi MT: INR 7,05,000
- Maruti Dzire ZXi AGS: INR 7,52,000
- Maruti Dzire ZXi+ MT: INR 7,94,000
- Maruti Dzire ZXI+ AGS: INR 8,41,000
2017 Maruti Dzire diesel price
- Maruti Dzire LDi MT: INR 6,45,000
- Maruti Dzire VDi MT: INR 7,29,000
- Maruti Dzire VDi AGS: INR 7,76,000
- Maruti Dzire ZDi MT: INR 8,05,000
- Maruti Dzire ZDi AGS: INR 8,52,000
- Maruti Dzire ZDi+ MT: INR 8,94,000
- Maruti Dzire ZDI+ AGS: INR 9,41,000
At the tape, the 2017 Maruti Dzire measures 3,995 mm long, 1,735 mm wide and 1,515 mm high, has a wheelbase of 2,450 mm and a ground clearance of 163 mm. Some of the highlight features include LED projector headlamps with signature daytime running lamps, electrically adjustable and retractable ORVMs, 15-inch diamond cut alloy wheels, and LED pilot lamps for the taillights.
Inside, the new Dzire retains the beige and colour combination, but now comes with burl wood ornamentation on the dashboard, door cards and multi-function steering wheel. The top-end Z+ variants come equipped automatic climate control, 7-inch Smartplay screen with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto and a rear AC vent. It also gets ABS with EBD and BA, dual airbags and ISOFIX child seat anchorages as standard. Boot capacity has been increased to 378L.
Engine options include a 1.2-litre four-cylinder petrol engine that produces 61 kW at 6,000 rpm and 113 Nm of torque at 4,200 rpm and 113 Nm of torque at 4,200 rpm, and a 1.3-litre four-cylinder DDiS turbodiesel engine with 55 kW at 4,000 rpm and 190 Nm of torque at 2,000 rpm.
Both variants can be had with 5-speed manual or 5-speed AGS automated manual transmission. Irrespective of the transmission chosen, the 2017 Maruti Dzire can average a fuel mileage of 22 km/l in the petrol model and 28.40 km/l in the diesel model. The latter is now the most fuel efficient mass-produce car in India.