Facelift version gets a new GT Line variant.
The Peugeot 2008 has been given a mid-life facelift with new grille, extended wheel arches and scuff plates at the front and rear, as well as updated LED lights of the headlamps and taillamps at the 2016 Geneva Motor Show today.
A new GT Line trim has been added to the model range and it features exclusive 17-inch gloss black/anthracite wheels, gloss black front grille surround, gloss black foglight covers, gloss black mirror casings and gloss black roof bars.
The GT Line trim also features Black Chrome facets with red PEUGEOT lettering, stainless steel scuff plates with integrated exhaust tailpipe and 'GT Line' badging on each front wing and on the tailgate.
On the inside, the 2016 Peugeot 2008 GT Line features PEUGEOT logo stainless steel sills, aluminium pedals, red-stitched floor mats, head-up display with red LED projection, red stitching on the seats, door armrests, gear lever surround, handbrake lever and steering wheel, and red line detail on the seat belts and front door grips.
The 7-inch infotainment system now features Apple CarPlay and MirrorLink for smartphone integration. Addition of Active City Brake (autonomous emergency braking) and Park Assist (autonomous parking) make driving safer and more convenient.
The 2016 Peugeot 2008 will be available in the following engine and transmission configurations in the UK:
- 1.2L PureTech 82, 5-speed manual gearbox
- 1.2L PureTech 82, 5-speed electronically-controlled gearbox
- 1.2L PureTech 110 S&S, 5-speed manual gearbox
- 1.2L PureTech 110 S&S, 6-speed automatic (EAT6)
- 1.2L PureTech 130 S&S, 6-speed manual
- 1.6L BlueHDi 75, 5-speed manual gearbox
- 1.6L BlueHDi 100, 5-speed manual gearbox
- 1.6L BlueHDi 120 S&S, 6-speed manual