Maruti Baleno – Features and Specifications
Ashwin is a guy with a slightly unorthodox perception of everything. His struggle to choose a career path, between art and automotive engineering, has landed him in the field of auto journalism, where he has paved way for himself to practise both.
Here are the features and specifications of the Maruti Baleno which was launched today.
- Length: 3,995 mm
- Width: 1,745 mm
- Height: 1,500 mm
- Wheelbase: 2,520 mm
- Ground Clearance: 170 mm
- Boot capacity: 339 liters
- Fuel tank capacity: 37 liters
Engine and Gearbox:
- 1.2-litre K-Series four-cylinder petrol engine with DOHC, producing 84.3 PS at 6,000 rpm and 115 Nm at 4,000 rpm; 5-speed manual gearbox or CVT; ARAI mileage of 21.4 km/l.
- 1.3-litre DDiS four-cylinder diesel engine with DOHC, producing 75 PS at 4,000 rpm and 190 Nm at 2,000 rpm; 5-speed manual gearbox; ARAI mileage of 27.39 km/l.
Suspension, Brakes & Tires:
- Front: Independent Wheel Suspension with McPherson Struts.
- Rear: Torsion Beam.
- Disc brakes only at the front.
- Tires: 185/65 R16 or 195/55 R16 (depending on variant).
- Anti-theft security system
- Suzuki TECT body
- ABS with EBD
- Front foglamps
- Auto headlamps
- Dual airbags
- Auto dimming IRVM
- Reverse/parking sensors
- Reverse parking camera
- Rear wiper & washer
- Rear defogger
- Projector headlamps
- Daytime Running Lamps with LED
- Rear Combination Lamps with LED
- Turn indicators on ORVMs
- 16-inch alloy wheels
- UV Cut Glass
- Push button start/stop with smart key
- Central locking
- SmartPlay Infotainment System with FM/MP3/CD, Bluetooth, Aux & USB, Navigation system, Voice command and SmartphoneConnect/Apple CarPlay
- Steering mounted audio controls
- Leather wrapped steering wheel
- Multi Information Speedometer Display (with colour TFT)
- Electrically foldable ORVMs
- Telescopic steering
- Tilt steering
- Automatic AC
- Front centre armrest with storage
- 60:40 split rear seats
Maruti Baleno – Image Gallery
Maruti Baleno – Brochure
[Slideshare direct link]