Kia has just unveiled the 2014 Kia Forte Koup, the third and final member of the redesigned Forte family, at the New York Auto Show.
After the Forte sedan and the 5-door versions, the Koup also gets the updated design and in the process, the Forte Koup SX becomes the most powerful Forte Koup ever.
Features of the 2014 Kia Forte Koup
- Available in two trim levels - EX and SX
- SX is powered by 1.6-liter GDI (Gasoline Direct-Injected) turbocharged four-cylinder engine developing 201 hp and 265 Nm of torque and is mated either to a 6-speed manual transmission or a 6-speed auto box with paddle shifters
- EX is powered by a 2.0 litre GDI four cylinder engine which generates 173 hp/209 Nm and is mated to 6-speed automatic gearbox
- EX comes with 16-inch alloy wheels, Rear View Camera, Bluetooth connectivity, SiriusXM Satellite Radio, leather-wrapped steering wheel with integrated audio and cruise control buttons, LED positioning headlights with fog lamps.
- SX offers 18-inch alloy wheels, dual chrome exhaust tips, LED tail lights, larger bumper and grill openings, glossy black finish for the grill, larger front brakes, alloy pedals, and front and rear seats with faux carbon fiber accents.
- Both the variants are available with optional HID headlights, sunroof, navigation system, 10-way adjustable powered driver’s seat, heated steering wheel, heated front seats and cooled driver’s seat, dual-zone automatic climate control, SmartKey with push-button start and electric chromatic rear-view mirror
The 2014 Kia Forte Koup will go on sale in the US in the fourth quarter of 2013.