Facelifted Land Rover Freelander 2 to enter India by April 2013
Nithyanandh K, As a toddler, those wheeled machinery fascinated me even before I knew what they’re called as! So here I'm, petrolhead by birth, Mechanical engineer by qualification and automotive reporter by profession!
JLR India’s official Twitter account has replied to our friends at Goaonwheels.com stating that facelifted car will be launched in India by April 2013. The facelifted Freelander 2 was showcased at Mascow Motor Show earlier this year and is already on sale in many international markets.
Changes in 2013 Land Rover Freelander 2
- LED lights with the daytime running lamps
- 17-inch wheels
- Three new body colors
- LED tail lamps
- New centre console and switches on the Terrain Response dial
- New 5-inch screen which displays data such as gear positions, fuel and temperature readout
- Passive Start system that enables the car to be started when the key is inside the car
- Intelligent electric parking brake that varies braking force based on the surface or incline
- Meridian audio system with a choice of 380W or 825W sound outputs