BMW's new 3 Series will be reinvented for the new age of environmentally friendly cars. The car is set to make its debut at the Paris Motor Show in 2011 and by 2016, it will undergo a mid-life refreshment.
2011 BMW 3 Series facts
- Cd figure of 0.24
- use of three-cylinder engines
- climate control system — will be completely re-engineered
- data from thousands of existing BMW cars through black boxes that were fitted recently, will shape the next generation car.
- to come in both hybrid and fully electric forms.
- headlights and other electrical items to become more energy efficient
Source - Autocar