Last month, Volkswagen Switzerland announced the Polo GTI Carbon Edition exclusive to the Swiss market. Only 100 units of this special edition will be manufactured.
Deliveries will begin in October, and the exclusive edition is bound to be a hit in the Swiss market if you listen to its specialties.
Features of the VW Polo GTI Carbon Edition
- Based on the already sporty VW Polo GTI
- 17-inch, 10-spoke ‘Serron’ polished alloy wheels sporting black inserts
- ‘GTI Carbon Edition’ honeycomb door decals
- Carbon fibre-like trim on the side mirrors and B-pillars
- Car’s number in the production run badged on the pillars
- Carbon-look trim applied on the stereo and air-con surrounds
- Standard equipment from the GTI variant is retained with four electric windows, Aux cable and USB adapter cable
- Available in four shades – Candy White, Flash Red, Deep Black Pearl Effect and Oryx White Pearl Effect
The VW Polo GTI Carbon Edition is priced at €26,430 (18.8 lakh rupees)